Skip to content
- 3/4 cup nut milk
- 1.5 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 5.5 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine nut milk, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and 1/2 cup olive oil in a saucepan and warm.
- Dissolve yeast in 1/3 cup warm water and let activate for ten minutes.
- Mix contents from saucepan with eggs and flour.
- Add yeast mixture to dough and knead for five minutes.
- Cover dough and let rise for one hour.
- Roll dough out on counter.
- Mix 1 cup brown sugar, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup olive oil, and cinnamon to make filling.
- Spread filling on dough.
- Shape dough and cut into rolls.
- Place rolls into baking dish and let rise for one hour.
- Bake on 350° for 20 minutes.
- Prepare glaze using 1/3 cup water, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Remove rolls from oven and add glaze.